Tuesday, July 28, 2009

June 8

This is a ship I managed to snap a picture of on my way home from RADA. The drive from Lysons to Yallahs is really scenic, but I never worked up the nerve to ask any of my drivers to pull over. I don't know if it was the relaxing music or the way the drivers were always speeding around, but I thought my request for a stop would ruin the vibe. I thought I was going to take a long walk one day during a long stretch of the ocean highways, but I guess I never found the time.
Monday was Jody's birthday celebration. We decided to have a big fire and invite a few of our local friends. The fire went great, neighbors from everywhere came to see what was going on. We couldn't eat smores because we couldn't find any marshmellows in JA! We did play some good old American drinking games though.


No comments:

Post a Comment